Monday, June 23, 2008

Random thoughts

Well the 63 sold for $3,050. I was glad it sold for more then I have put into mine.
This past weekend I went to Margaret Lewis Norrie Campground on the Hudson River. It definately is not great for tents...very rocky and few flat spots. The campground is on the Hudson River just north of the FDR and Vanderbilt estates. I canoed out on the Hudson and fished a little. These huge fish were jumping... like 3-footers...one evening. The campground isn't the best maintained, but the Hudson River is just spectacular. Hyde Park is a nice little town too. Being only 40 miles from home was definatley a plus.
I spent my first nasty thunderstorms in the camper. The awning windows are great in the rain. I hope I am still loving them in August heat!
The beach that I landed on was full of very smooth stones. I forgot to charge my camera before I went...so these are some shots with my cell phone.












No comments: