Saturday, September 27, 2008

Charles and Sues 1963 Metzendorf

Charles and Sue sent in some great pics of their 1963 Metzendorf. The photos include showing the prep work, getting reading to paint and then three on the outside after. The inside shows great pics of the natural birch paneling. They are thinking of painting something on the sides of the Metz. They did paint the wheels and Metzendorf lettering an antique blue-green. They went on what sounds like an amazing 8,516 mile trip towing with a Hi-Top van. I love the VW van as well! Some other great shots... son Peter at a campground in Bismarck, ND. Entering the Redwoods in California. Grandson Clark with his VW Bug in front of our Metz, at Camp Pendleton, Ca. and the last one at a campground in Banning, Ca.































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Metzendorf trailer is really nice, I have a 1973 Metzendorf trailer and my girlfriend and I really love camping in it.I restored my camper and it took four years. We always have people approach us to talk about our small vintage trailer, they really love it.I always enjoy looking at other Metzendorf campers on the Internet and yours is one of the nicest have seen.