Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jerrie's Hula

Jerrie sent some great photos of their 1960 13 ft Metzendorf. They acquired her in May of 2008 and have been working on it all summer. They did a lot of rewiring and also had to rebuild the seat boxes, new seat cushions made, curtains and installed a 10 gallon fresh water tank with a marine pump and more. No surprise by the pictures that the name of their little trailer is "Hula." Thanks so much for sharing. I would love to know more details on where you put the water tank. I like the access doors that you have to get at the storage area under the dinette seats.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to know where you got your surf pillow! great reno on the trailer - my dad is on #3 reno of trailers...using real hardwood on the walls.
He's retired.

Unknown said...

Hi,
I got the surf pillow at Pottery Barn Teen. It was on clearance and I don't think they have them for sale anymore. Thanks for the compliment on the trailer. We love to go camping and have so much fun in it.
Jerrie

Metzendorf said...

Jerrie,
What was your method for painting the logo on the trailer? I was thinking of creating a computer image and having vinyl lettering made...like for a boat.